Hunting and Fishing License Information

Starting 1/1/2021 you are able to apply for a “Vermont State Recognized Tribal Citizen License”. Please visit “Vermont Fish and Wildlife” website for instructions.

On the VT Fish and Wildlife Website go to:

other license

printable applications

VT State Recognized Tribal Citizen License

All the instructions are posted on the VT Fish and Wildlife website. Tribal asks that the “certification sheet” that is needed, be filled out to the fullest by you and emailed to [email protected] for the Chief to sign in the appropriate section. We will then send the signed form back to you via email. This is a safer way of getting the form signed during the Pandemic. If you do not have email please send your certification form to 100 Grand Ave. Swanton, VT 05488. with a self stamped addressed envelope so that we can return your certification back to you. (Emailing the certification is preferred and will be faster). Any questions please email [email protected]

Food Shelf is OPEN

During these difficult times the food shelf has remained open. We are open to all families. We are funded by donations and ran by volunteers. When arriving in the parking lot, please call 868-6255. Someone will meet you outside. Curb side service! We have served over 300 families this year.